YAMon - per user & per device usage monitoring

al_c, thanks for the info.
I did notice that I did not get the device names coming through when I accessed YAMon via another device. The optional info saved to a database sounds like an ideal way to get around this, with the database being on an external server. It would be handy to have an option to create a local database, especially since I an using an NFS share, but that's not a big issue.

I usually assign all devices on the network a reserved IP address so I would know the IP, MAC and host name in advance for existing devices, so for my requirements an add button would be ideal, but again, that's not a big issue as when I put the router into production most of the devices will connect within the first day or so. I tend to assign new IP addresses in sequence for new devices that might get a dynamically allocated IP address initially then add them to the reserved address list once I know the MAC address so I have a neat sequential table of IP addresses.

Is there a way to clear out the few spurious device entries that appeared while testing before going live with it, or would an uninstall and reinstall be necessary to start from scratch. Or even reinstall LEDE to get a complete fresh start be the best idea?

Hi,

Try install again in new LEDE Router but only this err....

install 3.3.6 and no err in install but after all times try open web page this is msg..