Xiaomi mi wifi 3 support

Check the first two lines in the admin section to activate ssh

Can't Login, root/admin credentials are not working. Never changed them. Reset is not working as well...

I can not help any more, try resetting again

maybe is a browser cache? open router page in incognito mode

No success even on incognito mode

Firmware v1.8 with latest wifi patches and Wireguard support ready for download.

1 Like

Does this FW work from the Original FW? You mention it a few days ago. Thank you. Or is there a new way?

Thanks! i'm running your image about 1 week.. it is rellay great.

This version i can make a upgrade by web interface? i have the anterior version

No, upgrade script is not finished, you can update "manual" method" as mentioned in previous posts.

1 Like

Yes, no problem with sysupgrade by web interface.

1 Like

Clean flashed LEDE 1.8 r6504-b1ef157.

Couldn't install luci-app-sqm, however, as the software list is unavailable:

Downloading http://repo.rfid-shop.cz/lede/snapshots/targets/ramips/mt7620nand/packages/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg-lists/lede_core
Downloading http://repo.rfid-shop.cz/lede/snapshots/targets/ramips/mt7620nand/packages/Packages.sig
Signature check failed.

EDIT: Curious. Have you considered building with luci-app-sqm? It's a must-have, nowadays.

for now you can try to install in CLI with force-depends option. However there'll be no qdisc, only fq-codel to try. i'm second to the idea the firmware should come with SQM which is one of the best things happened to LEDE so far.

Thanks! working great. Thanks

Any other suggestion on about how to solve this problem?

Download software list again, repo updated.. luci-app-sqm is in repo..

2 Likes

Start by connecting via RS232 into the router board. Watch the board boot and respond to your actions (via Putty, for Windows). This will give you the best recovery setup. From there, you can try a few things, including reflashing the kernel through a TFTP server running on your computer.

This router is very easy to disassemble, and I used an Arduino board with zero programming, just a bypass, to talk RS232 to it. No soldering required.

In my case, I couldn't get the "miwifi.bin" via USB technique to work, at first. For some reason, the file the router wanted was "root_uImage". I tried giving it "root_uImage", which it seemed to take, but then rejected as it didn't like the file's magic number. Kept playing with it until I might have damaged both kernels. A reboot later, the router was finally taking "miwifi.bin" via USB.

Just having some strang chars from serial via Arduino. Already tried with differents baudrates. Any ideas?

just get a usb uart ttl (cp2102 or pl2303) @1~2$ on ebay or local electronics parts shop..it's easier

Nothing special. 115200 baud, 8N1.

Are you disabling the Atmel MCU?