TP-Link Archer C7 V2 [Latest patches and gcc]

No, I'm using Breed Boot + Latest LEDE Snapshot found here http://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets/ar71xx/generic/

I installed latest snapshot + kmod-mtd-rw package + installed Breed Boot following [Solved] Archer C7 V2.0 Overclock thread.

Before applying Breed Boot save your Ethernets MAC details, because will be reseted after applying Breed Boot.

Wright now working like a charm (my Archer is working as AP, not as router, I don't need NAT/Fast Path enabled).

Just installed Archer-cr-v2-4.9.87-DhcpDns but I can't connect to wifi. Stuck at "Obtaining IP Address" ?

@sycohexor I use latest firmware and installed breed correctly!
Many thanks for that.
I’m using as AP too, and I notice that using this firmware it’s more stable.
The only problem that I have, is 5Ghz WiFi network because is less powerful. Somebody!?
Regards

hyper you probably have to go into the user interface and setup the dhcp, i dont use that one so im not sure how its going, but since it compiled like the dhcp forward(just with a few extra packages), you might need to change some stuff. Just let me know how you resolved it and ill make the changes to the firmware for further updates. also 4.9.91 is available now. well it will be for the dhcp dns one in 30 minutes the dhcpforward works great, i get an extra 5 mbps now bandwidth wise.

in regards to the 5 ghz i would try changing the beacon either lower or higher, the rts cts can be modified, just play around with the settings, but ive noticed the same thing on specific devices, mostly android and whatever wifi chip they use. but other than that its great

Looks like DHCP doesn't work. I had to set Static IP on my phone and then add it in the Static Lease in the DHCP and DNS configuration window.

But I can't get my NAS to work.

hmmm ill upload the new one see if that helps, just look at the difference in the config.seed when i upload it in a few minutes, compare it to what you currently have. Are you able to make it to the luci user interface? then go under dhcp and dns settings? there should be a button to setup dhcp

ok what if you go to interfaces? under lan, what does that show?dhcpserver

let me know if that helps you any.

Same as your picture.

so its working now? the lan dhcp is?

I tested previous version of the DhcpDnsForward, half of the internet was not working for me (youtube and this forum never load), some pages open normally.
I'm using ISP modem -> Archer C7 v2 -> PC.

I had that issue with Firefox too

What browser?

Vivaldi.
I didn't think to test with other browsers, but I never experienced something like this with different LEDE, OpenWRT, Gargoyle...

yeah i get ya, it was probably something to do with json, but chrome and internet explorer worked fine, i think the browser was doing the work rather than the router. where as firefox makes the router do the work. something like that. idk, but i dont have that issue anymore for any browsers. i had never heard of vivaldi but it looks similar to firefox.

Vivaldi shares its engine with Google Chrome.

interesting, i just meant that the browser interface kind of looked like firefox. im gonna check it out, can you use google play add ons?

Vivaldi uses Chrome extensions (from Chrome Web Store).

You can get latest (snapshot) version from https://vivaldi.com/blog/snapshots/

i was reading more about it, it uses a different engine than google chrome, but it does allow you to install extensions from the chrome store, the browser use to be what they called opera for mac os.