Ramips with kernel 6.1

Thanks, this solved the problem! But now I have another problem related to SysUpgrade, when trying to create a build:
SysUpgrade build error on MT76x8

All ramips subtargets have received updates yesterday/today morning. The issues seem globaly solved. Thanks to everyone. Now I'm waiting for kernel 6.6 to test :wink:

3 Likes

Kernel 6.6 for ramips is here: https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/14774
I'm waiting for approval.

4 Likes

Outstanding !

I made a build for the xiaomi router 3g from the 6.6 branch and everything seems to work fine
Though i'm not 100% sure if it's great to use with games at the moment, I use vlans though and don't use an underlying bridge I just make wan.500 etc so I don't know if that's adding a bit of something or not. It's a little gripe.
Seems like it's always something, I don't have the problem when building for ipq806x, but man, I went to use the miniDLNA server on my Asrock G10, and as soon as I plug something into the USB3 port the 2.4ghz wireless stop taking connections, but again that might be a power supply problem haha

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.