How to Please use the new OpenWrt wiki?

It seems, that openwrt fails to build on clean minimal install of ubuntu server 16.04 lts, because it is missing python-dev package, so I needed to run sudo apt install python-dev yet after what is stated in wiki. So I went to edit wiki page and there's This wiki is read only and for archival purposes only. >>>>>>>>>> Please use the new OpenWrt wiki at https://openwrt.org/ <<<<<<<<<<

And that is where? :open_mouth:

Also all search engines, posts, etc direct to the old wiki. Whereever the new wiki is, I don't think that burning bridges is a good idea. There should be at least valid clickable link to the new wiki.

That can't be serious, right? :thinking:
I tried to find openwrt exigence and found one page in german without relevant info how to build that on any of the linux distros. And search engines are clueless too.

I don't know what you're seeing...these are the results I got for exigence.

https://openwrt.org/start?do=search&id=+exigence

The wiki is undergoing an overhaul.

• Required packages for compiling on Ubuntu:
    asciidoc bash bc bcc bin86 binutils build-essential bzip2 cryptsetup fastjar flex gawk gcc gcc-multilib genisoimage gettext git-core intltool jikespg libncurses5-dev libssl-dev libusb-dev libxml-parser-perl make mercurial openjdk-9-jdk patch rsync ruby sdcc sharutils subversion util-linux unzip wget xsltproc zlib1g-dev

• Packages specific to Ubuntu 16.04:
      libboost1.58-dev libgtk2.0-dev openjdk-8-jdk perl-modules-5.22 python3-dev

See lede-build.sh

And this is probably the problem.
I tried exactly the same link yet haven't found what I was looking for - what to install to satisfy dependencies before compiling. Shame, that old wiki is read only, I use it a lot, even edited missing info sometimes (as I wanted today). It's so full of informations, easy to use, search engines find whatever I look for in the first link. I don't get why to destroy something that worked so perfectly?

Thanks, I finally figured that myself, but this could have been in the wiki now. Also this forum full of javascripts is so search engine unfriendly :cry: