Fresh install + extroot = no USB?

Hello all, I just moved from OpenWRT to LEDE, so far has been a really nice experience. I have an old and nice TP Link WDR3600 V1 that I usually configure with transmission and minidlna.

So, this morning I decided to do a fresh install (my first with LEDE) and then go for extroot, this is the basic stuff to start, I mean, having enought space to install packages and stuff -I have to say I love the way the documentation is beign organized with dokuwiki. nice work!-

I executed almost successfully this guide, I mean, I was able to see my usb flash drive, format it, move the /overlay folder, test it (mounted) I also add a swap partition, everything was perfect until I get to the last part of the guide -Final step- and rebooted the router.

When I rebooted LEDE wasn't able to see the drive anymore, when I disconnect and reconnect it I see on dmesg the following

[ 79.285463] usb 1-1.2: new high-speed USB device number 3 using ehci-platform

But nothing when I do block info

root@LEDE:~# block info
/dev/mtdblock2: UUID="9bb57748-11ded060-dd4acf6f-5544af68" VERSION="4.0" MOUNT="/rom" TYPE="squashfs"
root@LEDE:~#

However, lsusb is able to see it

root@LEDE:~# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 090c:1000 Silicon Motion, Inc. - Taiwan (formerly Feiya Technology Corp.) Flash Drive
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 05e3:0608 Genesys Logic, Inc. Hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
root@LEDE:~#

I don't know what is happening, I have installed ehci, ohci, uhci, usbstorage, kmod-usb-storage and extras, etc. Everything I think.

I appreciate any help, cheers.

Hi, I started over and everything went fine. I have my extroot working.

Thanks,