Communicate with a VPN link using Arduino Uart WiFi Module

Following describes the configuration of the system and other details. The problem is mentioned after that. If the initial description is too much or not needed, please skip it.

I have a VPN (between two SIMs). One SIM is in a USB dongle, other one is in a WiFi Router(http://www.kynix.com/Product/Cate/535.html). The dongle is connected to computer 'A', and another computer ('B') is wirelessly connected to the WiFi router which can access the dongle. VPN is between the router and the computer 'A' (dongle). As WiFi router lease 'B' a private IP, 'A' can't ping 'B'. But 'B' can ping 'A'. There is no any issue up to now.

I have created a socket based simple java network application (client - server pair). Client is running on 'B', server is running on 'A. Only client can send data to the server, other way is not possible. This part also is OK. Now I need to replace the computer 'B' with an Arduino. I need to send some data from Arduino to computer 'A' through the same network.

For this Arduino need a WiFi module to access router. I've this Usart WiFi module with the shield.It can successfully connect to the router, (i can ping it from a computer which is also connected to the router).
————————————————————————————————
PROBLEM

Now the configuration is as below.
efYoU
There's the (server) application running on computer 'A', which is listening on a given port (port 8090). How can I send some data (eg. some text "hello!"), from Arduino to the computer 'A'.

Please note the WiFi module I'm using, i found some examples for applications based on Arduino WiFi shield, but i can't apply them for my configuration (isn't it?).

Hi,

Regardless of the hardware, you should be able to send the data to the IP held by Computer A, if the VPN is such that both computers A and B (or Arduino) are in the same network.

LP,
Jure