Autobuilt images for WRT1200AC, WRT1900ACv1, WRT1900ACv2, WRT1900ACS, WRT3200ACM

So whats the general consensus about DDWRT on this router?
Is it better than stock? Whats the most updated LEDE build
Is Wifi range as good as stock?

Thanks.

As it stands, I believe davidc502's builds for these routers are the best, however I have not tried DDWRT for some time

Sorry for dragging up this old thread. Iā€™m new here, having just installed the September 6 snapshot to my WRT3200ACM. Clearly I like the results better than dd-wrt or the Linksys stock firmware.

Is there a separate thread I should follow to install LEDE (including the latest Marvell firmware) for the WRT3200ACM? Or is the snapshot the version to use?

Thanks!
Pat

I use the latest stable build (17.01.2) plus the updated drivers that I offer at https://github.com/eduperez/mwlwifi_LEDE/releases

Thanks for the quick reply. Sounds like a good strategy to use 17.01.2. I suspect that I would need to add a pointer to opkg to point to the repository for this driver and user an "opkg install" to integrate it. But I'm a beginner in Linux.

For me as a newbie to LEDE, what steps should I use to take the same approach as you (install the driver on 17.01.2)

Also, I find that the latest WRT3200ACM driver you are supplying is very stable and functional. Thanks!

pat

Thank you for this. This is great and quite important to have these updated drivers available for the current stable branch of LEDE. Please keep up the great work and thank you for sharing.

Found what I needed! Thanks all.